- Did you mean
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (1) Apply Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (1) Apply Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (1) Apply Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (1) Apply Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (1) Apply Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (7) Apply Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (1) Apply Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (1) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (6) Apply Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (1) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (1) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (1) Apply Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (8) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
Writing Back-and-Forth Stories
Inspire students to collaborate in writing.
Using Perspective Shifting to Understand Others
Help students improve empathy.
Using Perspective Shifting to Persuade Readers
Help students see from readers' perspectives.
Using 5 Critical Thinking Strategies
Use this video to help students think critically.
Seeing Emotion in Facial Expressions
Create mindfulness of facial expressions.
Seeing Emotions in Body Language
Create mindfulness of body language.
Understanding the Parts of the Brain
Teach brain parts and functions.
Using 5-5-5 Breathing to Calm Down
Teach 5-5-5 breathing to calm students.
Using Progressive Relaxation
Use progressive relaxation to calm students.
Help students recognize bullying.
Taking Action Against Bullying
Teach students strategies for staying safe.
Doing Random Acts of Kindness
Help students be kind to each other.
Setting and Reaching Goals
Help students set and reach academic goals.
Using Positive Self-Talk
Replace negative with positive self-talk.
Calming Down with Deep Pressure
Teach deep pressure to calm students.
Expressing Emotions Through Drawing
Help students draw their feelings.
Checking the Emotion Thermometer
Help students express intensity of emotion.
Learning to Say No
Help students learn refusal skills.
Expressing Emotions Through Movement
Connect movement to emotion.
Labeling Your Feelings
Calm your body and mind by voicing your feelings.
Journaling About Intuitions
Track the ways your intuitions guide your decisions.