Discover the majesty of Pronoun Palace!
London holds surprises around every corner. Students in grades 3–5 will see Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament. They will wander along the Thames and venture into the Tower of London and see the glorious Globe Theatre. Along the way, they'll learn about pronouns!
Pronoun Palace includes . . .
- Two major areas to roam: Westminster and the eastern reaches of London
- Ten adventures that teach about pronouns and antecedents, reflexive and intensive pronouns, person and number, and much more!
- Two robust activities that allow students to apply what they have learned
- The Pronoun Palace quiz to test their learning
- Standards alignment and vocabulary throughout the adventures
You can project videos on the board and have students vote on their next adventure, or you can have students work independently, completing assignments and quizzes at their own pace. They can hand in Google doc assignments through a Google Classroom workflow, or print them out and fill them in by hand. And your students will have a lot to write about—brimming with their amazing discoveries!
So, tour the ancient and modern heart of the United Kingdom, and learn about powerful pronouns!
Check out other Grammar Adventures!
Noun Town: Discover the wonders of Washington, D.C., and learn about all kinds of nouns.
Verb Valley: Hike the Grand Canyon, and let verbs power your expedition.
Modifier Mountain: Adventure on the active volcanoes in the Ring of Fire and work with adjectives and adverbs.
Preposition Path: Forge a path through Yellowstone National Park, and learn about prepositions.
Conjunction Cavern: Journey into the gigantic Carlsbad Caverns, and use conjunctions to connect ideas.
Sentence City: Tour the Big Apple—New York City—and learn about building and using sentences.