Search ThoughtfulLearning.com for a wealth of resources for teaching English language arts, 21st century skills, and social-emotional learning. You’ll find books, online units, minilessons, student models, videos, and much more! Type your search below and add filters to refine the results.
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (24) Apply Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (42) Apply Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (Remove) Remove Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (Remove) Remove Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (162) Apply Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (216) Apply Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (Remove) Remove Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (103) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (235) Apply Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (76) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (74) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (68) Apply Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (256) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
- Assessment Model (51) Apply Assessment Model filter
- Blog Post (181) Apply Blog Post filter
- Books (56) Apply Books filter
- FAQ page (Remove) Remove FAQ page filter
- Infographic (4) Apply Infographic filter
- Minilesson (Remove) Remove Minilesson filter
- Product Display Classroom (62) Apply Product Display Classroom filter
- State Standard (Remove) Remove State Standard filter
- Student Model (98) Apply Student Model filter
- Unit Page (12) Apply Unit Page filter
- Video (31) Apply Video filter
- Writing Topic (Remove) Remove Writing Topic filter
All Write SkillsBook
All Write SkillsBook Teacher's Edition
All Write Teacher's Guide
Alone on a desert island
Amazing facts I know
An all-new album from an important artist
An amazing animal
An amazing work of art
An excellent birthday party
An important person I know about
An important time in history
An invention that transformed the world
An unforgettable dream
Analyze the Communication Situation
Think of the sender, message, medium, receiver, and context.
Analyzing Point of View in Media
Review media for point of view.
Analyzing the Medium of a Message
Improve students' media literacy.
Analyzing the Receiver of a Message
Teach students to think about audience.
Analyzing the Sender of a Message
Help students think about sources.
Analyzing with a Cause-Effect Chart
Analyze causes and effects of any topic.
Analyzing with a Line Diagram
Analyze parts of a topic with a line diagram.
Analyzing Writing Prompts
Practice studying the parts of a test prompt.
Student Writing Model
Kendra, a fourth grader, submitted this model in which she shares a very personal experience.
Address opposing positions.
Answering Objections in Arguments
Answer key objections to an argument.