If I Were President
Anybody can grow up to be president—even you! How would you make the country better? How would you make the world better? What would it feel like to have a band play "Hail To the Chief" every time you walk into a room? This activity will help you think about your presidency.
Your Turn Answer the following questions about being president.
- How would I improve the lives of people in my country?
- How would I improve the environment?
- What laws would I pass?
- What changes would I make to the White House?
- What activity would I enjoy most as president?
- What part of being president would be most difficult?
Write an essay sharing what you would do as president!
If I Were President by Thoughtful Learning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at k12.thoughtfullearning.com/minilesson/if-i-were-president.