Search ThoughtfulLearning.com for a wealth of resources for teaching English language arts, 21st century skills, and social-emotional learning. You’ll find books, online units, minilessons, student models, videos, and much more! Type your search below and add filters to refine the results.
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (25) Apply Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (43) Apply Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (Remove) Remove Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (130) Apply Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (120) Apply Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (174) Apply Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (Remove) Remove Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (106) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (238) Apply Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (86) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (88) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (Remove) Remove Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (271) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
- Assessment Model (19) Apply Assessment Model filter
- Blog Post (184) Apply Blog Post filter
- Books (56) Apply Books filter
- FAQ page (28) Apply FAQ page filter
- Infographic (Remove) Remove Infographic filter
- Minilesson (153) Apply Minilesson filter
- Product Display Classroom (43) Apply Product Display Classroom filter
- State Standard (Remove) Remove State Standard filter
- Student Model (Remove) Remove Student Model filter
- Unit Page (2) Apply Unit Page filter
- Video (31) Apply Video filter
- Writing Topic (Remove) Remove Writing Topic filter
Dealing with Sadness in School
Connect SEL to the Brain
Student Writing Model
Sixth-grader Bryan wrote this report after visiting a wolf park in Battle Ground, Indiana.
How to Scaffold Grammar Instruction
Close the Year with Joyful Writing
Improve SEL Through Literature
Surveying Growth in Your Writing Classroom
How to Give Good Grammar Feedback
Inquire Online High School Teacher's Guide
Contact us for volume discounts. We accept purchase orders.
Download an order form.
This is a digital product. Price listed is for 1 teacher seat and 0 student seats. Learn More.
Keep Calm And Reflect On Your Teaching
How to Address Back-to-School Fears
Make Way for Writers' Notebooks
Create Community in Your Classroom
Create Classroom Discussions Online
Write for College
The Writing Spot Buddy Book
Teach Revision with Writing Models
Empower Students with Choice
Using Bodily Meditation
Open a line of communication between body and brain.
Labeling Your Feelings
Calm your body and mind by voicing your feelings.