Student Model Print
Danielle, the writer of this email, presents a clear, organized message. The beginning states the email's purpose, the middle provides the necessary details, and the ending explains what happens next.
To: Mr. Marcus
Subject: Mid-Project Report on History Paper
Here’s an update on my history paper about China. At first I had trouble finding information on my topic, but I’ve made this progress.
- I went to the library, and Ms. Pate showed me how to use the computer for my search.
- After I showed you my project proposal, I took your advice to look at either Chinese dating practices or wedding traditions, but not both.
- After researching both topics, I found several sources on Chinese wedding traditions, but only a few on dating practices. So I will write about present-day Chinese wedding customs.
- I found a Web site with information about Chinese wedding traditions at www.travelchinaguide.com.
- For my primary research, I interviewed Donna Sung, our foreign exchange student from Shanghai, about her experiences of weddings in China.
I will finish my first draft by next Wednesday and will be on schedule for the deadlines I gave you in my project proposal.
Mid-Project Report on History Paper by Thoughtful Learning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at k12.thoughtfullearning.com/studentmodels/mid-project-report-history-paper.
© 2021 Thoughtful Learning. Copying is permitted.