Search ThoughtfulLearning.com for a wealth of resources for teaching English language arts, 21st century skills, and social-emotional learning. You’ll find books, online units, minilessons, student models, videos, and much more! Type your search below and add filters to refine the results.
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (Remove) Remove Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (43) Apply Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (Remove) Remove Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (Remove) Remove Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (172) Apply Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (Remove) Remove Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (87) Apply Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (83) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (215) Apply Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (86) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (88) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (Remove) Remove Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (271) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
- Assessment Model (88) Apply Assessment Model filter
- Blog Post (184) Apply Blog Post filter
- Books (56) Apply Books filter
- FAQ page (28) Apply FAQ page filter
- Infographic (4) Apply Infographic filter
- Minilesson (153) Apply Minilesson filter
- Product Display Classroom (68) Apply Product Display Classroom filter
- State Standard (1044) Apply State Standard filter
- Student Model (98) Apply Student Model filter
- Teacher's Guide Internal Pages (1) Apply Teacher's Guide Internal Pages filter
- Unit Page (16) Apply Unit Page filter
- Video (31) Apply Video filter
- Writing Topic (346) Apply Writing Topic filter
Creating Pie Graphs
Creating a Plan
Help students plan projects.
7 Graphic Organizers for Critical Thinking
Creating a Rubric to Evaluate Projects
Create a quick rubric for any project.
Sequencing with a Time Line
Use time lines for critical thinking.
Evaluating with a Pro-Con Chart
Analyze good and bad with a pro-con chart.
Analyzing with a Cause-Effect Chart
Analyze causes and effects of any topic.
Comparing with a Venn Diagram
Analyze similarities and differences.
Analyzing with a Line Diagram
Analyze parts of a topic with a line diagram.
Writing a Tumble-Down Poem
Help students write a free-verse poem.
Writing a 5 W’s Story
Help students write realistic stories.
Elaborating in a Food Review
Help students practice elaboration.
Writing Freely and Rapidly
Teach student to freewrite for ideas.
Writing a Family Story and Historical Marker
Inspire students to write family stories.
How Photojournalism Connects Kids and Community
Using a Peer Response Sheet
Teach students to write peer responses.
Correcting End Punctuation
Insert end punctuation in the paragraph.
Correcting Capitalization 1
Correcting Subject-Verb Agreement 1
Make subjects and verbs agree in number.
Using Commas in a Series
Use commas in series.
Using Commas in Dates and Addresses
Use commas in dates and addresses.
Using Commas with Numbers and Interjections
Use commas with numbers and interjections.
Using Hyphens with Compounds and Fractions
Use hyphens in compounds and fractions.