Search ThoughtfulLearning.com for a wealth of resources for teaching English language arts, 21st century skills, and social-emotional learning. You’ll find books, online units, minilessons, student models, videos, and much more! Type your search below and add filters to refine the results.
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (Remove) Remove Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (Remove) Remove Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (Remove) Remove Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (Remove) Remove Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (Remove) Remove Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (262) Apply Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (89) Apply Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (85) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (275) Apply Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (79) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (103) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (68) Apply Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (288) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
- Assessment Model (Remove) Remove Assessment Model filter
- Blog Post (Remove) Remove Blog Post filter
- Books (56) Apply Books filter
- FAQ page (Remove) Remove FAQ page filter
- Infographic (4) Apply Infographic filter
- Minilesson (153) Apply Minilesson filter
- Product Display Classroom (45) Apply Product Display Classroom filter
- State Standard (1044) Apply State Standard filter
- Student Model (98) Apply Student Model filter
- Teacher's Guide Internal Pages (1) Apply Teacher's Guide Internal Pages filter
- Unit Page (Remove) Remove Unit Page filter
- Video (31) Apply Video filter
- Writing Topic (346) Apply Writing Topic filter
An important person I know about
An important time in history
An invention that transformed the world
An unforgettable dream
Analyze the Communication Situation
Think of the sender, message, medium, receiver, and context.
Analyzing Literary and Poetic Devices
Analyzing Point of View in Media
Review media for point of view.
Analyzing the Meaning of Poetry
Analyzing the Medium of a Message
Improve students' media literacy.
Analyzing the Receiver of a Message
Teach students to think about audience.
Analyzing the Sender of a Message
Help students think about sources.
Analyzing the Sound of Poetry
Analyzing with a Cause-Effect Chart
Analyze causes and effects of any topic.
Analyzing with a Line Diagram
Analyze parts of a topic with a line diagram.
Analyzing Writing Prompts
Practice studying the parts of a test prompt.