Search ThoughtfulLearning.com for a wealth of resources for teaching English language arts, 21st century skills, and social-emotional learning. You’ll find books, online units, minilessons, student models, videos, and much more! Type your search below and add filters to refine the results.
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (Remove) Remove Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (42) Apply Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (45) Apply Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (128) Apply Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (118) Apply Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (172) Apply Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (Remove) Remove Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (103) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (Remove) Remove Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (76) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (74) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (68) Apply Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (256) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
- Assessment Model (60) Apply Assessment Model filter
- Blog Post (181) Apply Blog Post filter
- Books (56) Apply Books filter
- FAQ page (28) Apply FAQ page filter
- Infographic (4) Apply Infographic filter
- Minilesson (153) Apply Minilesson filter
- Product Display Classroom (30) Apply Product Display Classroom filter
- State Standard (Remove) Remove State Standard filter
- Student Model (98) Apply Student Model filter
- Teacher's Guide Internal Pages (2) Apply Teacher's Guide Internal Pages filter
- Unit Page (3) Apply Unit Page filter
- Video (31) Apply Video filter
- Writing Topic (346) Apply Writing Topic filter
Forming a Thesis Statement
Focus on part of your topic.
Evaluating Sources of Information
Evaluate sources with a checklist.
Selecting Topics with the Basics of Life
Use broad subjects to find specific topics.
Write for College Teacher's Guide
Write for College
Writing a Creative Synopsis
Create a synopsis of a book, TV show, or event.
Defending Huck Finn
Defend a fictional character in court.
Change one small thing to change history.
Create a memorable class mascot.
Devise creative solutions for impossible tasks.
How to Teach Creativity
7 Tips for NaNoWriMo
Writing a Fictionalized Diary
Have students write a diary entry of an everyday object.
Starting Stories with Suspense
Inspire storytelling with original story starters.
4 Writing Ideas for Creative Classrooms
Write Ahead SkillsBook (10) Teacher's Edition
Write Ahead SkillsBook (9) Teacher's Edition
Write Ahead SkillsBook (10)
Write Ahead SkillsBook (9)
Write Ahead Teacher's Guide
The Writing Spot Teacher's Guide
The Writing Spot Big Book
All 6-8 Units
Contact us for volume discounts. We accept purchase orders.
Download an order form.
This is a digital product. Price listed is for 35 student seats plus 1 free teacher seat. Learn More.