Search ThoughtfulLearning.com for a wealth of resources for teaching English language arts, 21st century skills, and social-emotional learning. You’ll find books, online units, minilessons, student models, videos, and much more! Type your search below and add filters to refine the results.
Filter by Grade Level
- Grade K (23) Apply Grade K filter
- Grade 1 (41) Apply Grade 1 filter
- Grade 2 (44) Apply Grade 2 filter
- Grade 3 (176) Apply Grade 3 filter
- Grade 4 (172) Apply Grade 4 filter
- Grade 5 (Remove) Remove Grade 5 filter
- Grade 6 (87) Apply Grade 6 filter
- Grade 7 (83) Apply Grade 7 filter
- Grade 8 (215) Apply Grade 8 filter
- Grade 9 (78) Apply Grade 9 filter
- Grade 10 (76) Apply Grade 10 filter
- Grade 11 (70) Apply Grade 11 filter
- Grade 12 (258) Apply Grade 12 filter
Filter by Resource Type
- Assessment Model (40) Apply Assessment Model filter
- Blog Post (184) Apply Blog Post filter
- Books (Remove) Remove Books filter
- FAQ page (28) Apply FAQ page filter
- Infographic (4) Apply Infographic filter
- Minilesson (153) Apply Minilesson filter
- Product Display Classroom (45) Apply Product Display Classroom filter
- State Standard (1044) Apply State Standard filter
- Student Model (98) Apply Student Model filter
- Teacher's Guide Internal Pages (1) Apply Teacher's Guide Internal Pages filter
- Unit Page (14) Apply Unit Page filter
- Video (31) Apply Video filter
- Writing Topic (Remove) Remove Writing Topic filter
Launch Into Argument Writing
Make a Reading-Writing Connection
How to Reach Reluctant Writers
Tricks to Beat Writer's Block
5 Fun Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
Inquire About Your Community
Teach “Out There” Thinking
6 Ways to Scaffold Writing for ELLs
Make Abstract Ideas Concrete
Make concrete representations of abstract ideas.
Thinking with Brain and Body
Create a Memory Palace
Use spatial awareness to improve memory.
Analyze the Communication Situation
Think of the sender, message, medium, receiver, and context.
Journaling About Intuitions
Track the ways your intuitions guide your decisions.
Labeling Your Feelings
Calm your body and mind by voicing your feelings.
Using Bodily Meditation
Open a line of communication between body and brain.
Empower Students with Choice
Developing Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation (At-Home)
Contact us for volume discounts. We accept purchase orders.
Download an order form.
This is a digital product. Price listed is for 5 student seats plus 1 free teacher seat. Learn More.
Are you looking for a 35-seat classroom license?